How do I clean my robot?
Below are some guidelines for spot cleaning your robots:
- Keep liquids away from the robot. The robots are not waterproof and contact with any liquids will void the warranty!
- Disconnect any external power sources, devices, and other cabling from the robot before cleaning.
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items may cause damage to the robot.
- Don't get moisture into any openings, and don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Do not spray cleaners directly onto the robot.
Did you find this article helpful?