What is the technology behind Cue?
Cue is Wonder Workshop’s most advanced robot to date with new Emotive AI system, additional memory, improved sensors, upgraded processors, and advanced Bluetooth capabilities. It also includes:
- Precision motors - two powered wheels and encoders for quick navigation and precise distance tracking. Two motors and potentiometers support Cue’s head pan, tilt, and accurate positioning.
- Proximity sensors - detect objects left, right, and back at multiple distances.
- Sensor fusion and multiple processors - manage complex interactions among actuators and sensors – accelerometer, gyroscope, and wheel encoders.
- IR receivers and transmitters - enable Cue to locate and interact with other robots and IR beacons.
- Microphones and speaker - real time voice triangulation, personalized recording and playback.
Did you find this article helpful?