Thank you for visiting our FAQ page. Here you will find valuable information regarding Dash, Dot, Apps, Compatibility, and other general questions.
For Teachers you can also visit our Resources page which has information from purchasing to implementation and more. We encourage you to take a look!
Browse by Topic
- How do I connect to Dash & Dot?
- How do I restart my robot?
- Do Dash and Dot have a camera installed in their eyes?
- How do I clean my robot?
- Are the robots waterproof?
- Is my device compatible?
- How do I reset challenges in the Blockly app?
- Can I connect multiple robots to one device?
- How do I skip Blockly challenges?
- Can I create my own app?
- How do I know if my robot is charging?
- How long does the battery last?
- How long will it take to charge a robot?
- Is there a power adapter that comes with the robot?
- Can I use other charging cables to charge the robot?
- How do I install the launcher?
- Overview: What to do First
- Wonder Tutorial: Creating and Deleting States
- Wonder Tutorial: All About Cues
- Wonder Tutorial: Using Loops
- Do you accept purchase order (PO) for Dash and Dot?
- How can I obtain a quote?
- Have a quote number and just looking to submit a PO?
- Do you offer educational discounts?
- Where can I get a W-9, Credit Card form, or Sole Source Letter?